Saturday, September 13, 2014

What's missing in the Apple Watch

Here were a few major items missed in the upcoming product. Here are my big sore spots.

Actually work as a watch

While Apple offered no shortage of different styles for the watch, with multiple finishes and dozens of watch bands, the device still looks a bit clunky and un-watchlike. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, and I may change my tune once I strap one of the devices to my wrist, but the looks of the Apple Watch just didn't resonate as much as something like the Moto 360.

Mail notifications

There wasn't much said about how Apple Watch will intelligently manage notifications. Apple's current iPhone notification system is poor to the point of being useless. Other than visiting the notification window every few days to clear out the accumulated cruft, I don't find it very useful. 

Read more..

No comments:

Post a Comment